Conveying Gates and Valves
Industrial Feeding and Conveying Gates and Valves for Material Handling
Carolina Material Technologies provides a full range of heavy-duty conveying valves including rotary airlock valves, diverter valves, weigh valves, slide gate valves, iris valves and maintenance gates. In addition CMT provides butterfly valves, knife gates and orifice gates.
- Feeder applications with no pressure, used purely to feed product from a bin or hopper
- Filter applications e.g. cyclones, baghouses and various collectors where fine dust must be collected whilst maintaining an air seal.
- Pneumatic conveying applications where feeding material into a system against pressure or vacuum.
- Used in the pneumatic conveying industry
- Reroute powder, pellets or granules from one discharge to another.
Double Dump Valves
- Used for low-pressure feeding applications on fibrous, large particle and/or very abrasive products
- Used where rotary airlocks would typically jam and/or suffer intolerable wear.
Slide Gate Valves
- Heavy duty valves with cast bodies, knife gate, stuffing box with packing and oversized air cylinders.
- ASA 150 lb bolt hole pattern.
- Options include resilient seat for sealing against pressure or vacuum; solenoid valves and proximity sensors.
- The knife gate is also available with hand crank actuator.
- Consists of a circular disc with its pivot axis at right angles to the direction material is flowing.
- Made up of a body, seat, disc, stem, and actuator.
- Each component part is available in a variety of materials called “trim features.”
- Properly combining trim features to address material handled and environment is important in selecting the correct model valve for its intended service.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill Out the Contact Form Below