Bulk Bag and Super Sack Filling Systems
Bulk Bag Fillers and Super Sack Filling Systems
CMT provides a full range of bulk bag fillers for all applications. Manual systems, Semi-Automatic and Fully Automated systems. Volumetric and Gravimetric Bulk Bag Fillers. From low capacity bulk bag fillers to automated bulk bag systems filling 70 bags per hour, we have a proven solution to meet your requirements.
Regardless of your required production rate the basic goals generally remain the same for a Bulk Bag Filler.
General Customer Goals
- Dust Free Filling
- Produce a stable filled package that will not lean, tip or fall.
- Accuracy - <+ 2- 3 lbs. typical
- Ease of Use- Ergonomically correct design
- ROI – Payback when upgrading an existing system
- Inflatable fill head that offers a dust-free seal when loading: Operator slides the spout of the bulk bag over the fill head and turns the selector switch to “Inflate.” The fill head inflates providing a dust-free seal for filling. Once the bag is full, the operator then turns the selector switch to “Deflate” and removes the bag.
- Dust port with dust cartridge
- Retractable pneumatic bag strap support pins
- Bag loading surface with pallet retaining flange on three sides
- Manually adjustable bag supports for varying bag heights; 42”-60” high bags standard
- No electricity is required for our standard filler
- Great for low ceiling heights Optional Features:
- Vibratory deck
- Roller Conveyor
- Screw jack
- Metering Device
- Bags support area extensions
- Bag inflation
- Drum adapter
- Load cells
- Systems controls