CMT specializes in consulting, designing and implementing bulk material handling systems. Our offerings range from simple components to complete system solutions. With more than 42 years of hands on industry experience, chances are high that we’ve already solved a problem similar to yours.
CMT exists for the sole purpose of helping you solve your bulk material processing problems. We are constantly striving to build long-term relationships by listening to your needs and providing successful solutions in an innovative way. More than 80% of our customers are repeat customers. We believe this speaks volumes in terms of our valuing relationships and “doing the right thing”.
Scott Dahlgren, Owner - Outside Sales - NC
Responsibilities- Day-to day promotion of our principal’s lines. Execution of corporate activities.
-General duties include all aspects of promoting and selling our principals lines. Those duties include lead and quote follow-up, customer contact, on-site visits, equipment selection, system design and proposal presentations.
-Family: Wife Lenia, Co-stars: Natalia 21, Daniela 19, Sofia 16
• Industry Experience: 32 years
• Owner/Operator of CMT: 23 years
• National Accounts Manager for Peabody SolidsFlow - 2 years
• Regional Sales Manager for AccuRate - 5 years
• Test Lab Technician for AccuRate - 2 years
Carrie Waller – Office Manager
• 9 years at CMT
• General duties include general office management, secretarial duties, database maintenance, accounting functions, inside sales and much more.
• Family: Husband John, Co-stars: Josey 16, Richard 14
Daniel Otarola – Marketing/IT Manager – Inside Component Sales
• 7 years at CMT
• General duties include updating and maintaining company website, as well as managing and executing the marketing campaigns at CMT. Daniel is also our Social Media Manager and IT Anaylst.
-Family: Wife Sarah, Co-stars: Analisa is 9 months
Alex Norton – Inside Sales- Project Management
• 2 years at CMT
• General duties include inside sales, proposal management, project management and outside sales calls, as required.
• Family – Wife Aria, Co-Stars: Brulee (Pit bull)
Josh Wright – Outside Sales – SC
• 1 year at CMT
• General duties include all aspects of promoting and selling our principals lines. Those duties include lead follow-up, customer contact, on-site visits, equipment selection, system design, proposal presentations and quote follow-ups.
• Family: Wife Kelly, Co-stars: Cohen 1.5 years, Millie 3 months
Katie Wormald – Outside Sales – NC
• 1st year at CMT
• General duties include outside sales, on site- consulting, and proposal design.
• NCAA Collegiate Soccer Athlete
“CMT is without a doubt, the most responsive, honest and sincere company I know selling manufacturing equipment…. it is evident that their commitment to customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of their business.”
Brian Laprise, Project Engineer, Solutia
“I've found Scott and all of the CMT staff to be very knowledgeable about the material handling industry and ready to lend that experience to the issues I've brought to them, regardless of whether they have a particular item to sell me to correct the problem or not. When they have had the solution, they've worked with me to get it purchased, delivered and installed as quickly as possible. If they haven't had the answer, they've never hesitated to suggest someone else who might.”
Jay Collie, Project Engineer, Mallinckrodt
“We are very proud of the equipment that we have purchased through CMT and all has started up and run trouble free since installation. We truly look forward to many more projects in the near future and really feel comfortable with their technical support. I personally look forward to the upcoming projects…Thanks Gentlemen for being here.”
Eddie Isley, Maintenance Manager, Viking Polymers
“I relied on CMT’s experience, knowledge, honesty and patience to explain to me what was needed to make these operable. Our experience with CMT was excellent. The system was successfully installed and is fully operational. They are professional yet personable. Give CMT a try, you won’t be disappointed.”
John Reilly, Project Manager, Harrop Industries
“It's been a pleasure to work with CMT on past projects and I look forward to future ones. What sets CMT apart is that they not only sell equipment, but they bring ideas and problem solving to the table. They were an integral part of my most recent material handling project - not just a vendor.”
Jerry Moore, Project Manager, Buckeye Technologies
“CMT provides outstanding and timely service. They are willing to tackle any material-handling project. CMT is my first call when a new project is initiated.”
Wayne Jones, Mgr. Manufacturing Eng, Pilkington Glass
CMT maintains a testing laboratory at our Charlotte facility for your use. Currently we are able to run accuracy and flowability testing on 3SIGMA’s mass flow Batching Feeders and other feeder technologies while demonstrating CPE’s reverse jet cartridge collector. Most tests are run at no charge nor obligation.
Our goal is to expand this laboratory along with our manufacturers to allow you, our customers, easy and painless access in reviewing various product tests.
Commissioning, Startup and Training
CMT offers this service to ensure the equipment provided performs as designed. Continuity is maintained as we helped select and design the equipment for this process.
If or when your equipment is “down” CMT can be onsite generally within the same business day. You receive the benefit of the “designer” providing the service and get this from our local office thereby minimizing your downtime costs and service fees.